Access to and use of this site (mosaicphoto.co.uk) is provided by Mosaic Photo subject to the following terms:
1) By using mosaicphoto.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of mosaicphoto.co.uk . If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use mosaicphoto.co.uk.
2) Mosaic Photo may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Mosaic Photo. Your continued use of mosaicphoto.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use mosaicphoto.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any mosaicphoto.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of mosaicphoto.co.uk content requires the prior written permission.
4) You agree to use mosaicphoto.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of mosaicphoto.co.uk.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
5) mosaicphoto.co.uk content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Mosaic Photo, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6) Under no circumstances will Mosaic Photo be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of mosaicphoto.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7) Mosaic Photo do not warrant that functions contained in mosaicphoto.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that mosaicphoto.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8) The images and logos identifying Mosaic Photo or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Mosaic Photo and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Mosaic Photo or any other third party.
Submission of Information:
9) Where you are invited to submit any information to mosaicphoto.co.uk you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Mosaic Photo a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use the information, in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the Mosaic Photo Privacy Statement. If you do not want to grant to the Mosaic Photo the rights set out above, please do not submit your information to mosaicphoto.co.uk.
10) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your information to mosaicphoto.co.uk, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own information and that you have the right to make it available to Mosaic Photo for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Mosaic Photo against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Mosaic Photo as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on mosaicphoto.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
11) Due to the nature of the product we are unable to accept returns however a full refund will be given or you will be offered a replacement if the product is damaged in the post. The refund will only be granted on successful return of the damaged item to us. Please contact us if you feel you are entitled to a refund or replacement.
12) Delivery will be by first class Royal Mail standard. Usually this is delivered next working day but can take up to 3 working days. Your item will be despatched after you approve the mosaic photo if you purchased a preview. The delivery times stated on the website are applicable from your approval of the mosaic or from the time of order if a preview has not been ordered and refer to business working days, Mon-Fri.
Delivery is FREE to anywhere within the United Kingdom mainland only, for locations overseas a standard charge of £19.99 will be applied, but is subject to a surcharge depending on actual costs at time of shipment.
13) All mosaics produced by Mosaic Photo are (unless otherwise stated) for personal use only. Any reproduction, copying or selling for any other reason is strictly forbidden unless prior written consent has been given.
14) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on mosaicphoto.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
15) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16) Tile sizes vary depending on the level of detail required in the mosaic. On average sizes will range from 0.6cm x 0.4cm to 0.7cm x 0.6cm for A4 and A3 packages, larger tile sizes can be requested but detail in the overall mosaic will be lost at the buyers discretion.